If the ongoing reports coming in from Sandalwood are anything to go by, the makers of Kannada superstars Puneeth Rajkumar and Ambareesh-starrer Doddmane Hudga are keen on remaking the film in Telugu and are planning to approach Allu Arjun to reprise Puneeth’s role.
The reports also say that the makers are hoping to rope in Chiranjeevi for Ambareesh’s role, but the news seems a bit too superficial at the moment. Doddmane Hudga is an intense family drama and the film has been directed by Suri and produced by Govindu.
The film will hit the screens on September 30 and its box-office result will be keenly observed by Telugu filmmakers.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you