If the ongoing reports coming in from Sandalwood are anything to go by, the makers of Kannada superstars Puneeth Rajkumar and Ambareesh-starrer Doddmane Hudga are keen on remaking the film in Telugu and are planning to approach Allu Arjun to reprise Puneeth’s role.
The reports also say that the makers are hoping to rope in Chiranjeevi for Ambareesh’s role, but the news seems a bit too superficial at the moment. Doddmane Hudga is an intense family drama and the film has been directed by Suri and produced by Govindu.
The film will hit the screens on September 30 and its box-office result will be keenly observed by Telugu filmmakers.
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy