Allu Arjun is in full form with some very good projects in hand. He is currently busy filming with his new film DJ and once he wraps the film up, he will move on to his next film in the direction of Vakkantam Vamsi.
The pre-production is currently on and film nagar sources suggest that the makers are planning to rope in Kannada heroine Rashmika as the female lead in the action entertainer.
Rashmika was recently seen in the hit Kannada film Kirik Party.An official confirmation is still awaited from the makers about this casting. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
Articles that might interest you