Victory Venkatesh and Meena are appearing as the lead actors in Drishyam, remake of the Malayalam film of the same name. The film is being remade across South India and it was recently released in Kannada.
The film has become a big hit in Kannada, just like in Malayalam and this has cheered up the makers of the Telugu version. Two hits in two languages means that the story has universal appeal.
Sri Priya is the director of the movie and Suresh Productions has produced the movie. The film is a family entertainer with lots of suspense and thrill elements. Venkatesh is having high hopes on this movie and the Kannada success will naturally buoy his spirits.
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas