Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will have a formal launch on August 15, coinciding Independence Day. Ever since the film’s announcement, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast.
As per the latest reports, the markers of this prestigious project have recently approached Kannada star Upendra for a crucial role. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for further updates.
Also, there have been several nonstop speculations about the film’s heroine. More details may emerge during the film’s launch next month.
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow