Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will have a formal launch on August 15, coinciding Independence Day. Ever since the film’s announcement, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast.
As per the latest reports, the markers of this prestigious project have recently approached Kannada star Upendra for a crucial role. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for further updates.
Also, there have been several nonstop speculations about the film’s heroine. More details may emerge during the film’s launch next month.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you