Some time back, during the trailer launch of Baahubali 2, there was a talk that the part one of the Baahubali will be re-released in Hindi. Now, the latest update reveals that Karan Johar has indeed decided to release the film once again.
The news is that the part one will re-release on the 7th of April, just two weeks ahead of the mega release of Baahubali 2. This is a very clever tactic from the Hindi producers as the re-release will even evoke fresh memories of the film.
The buzz for the film especially in the Hindi circles is huge and the makers are expecting some very huge numbers at the box office. Let’s hope that the film does well even during its second release.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you