Star filmmaker, Karan Johar was instrumental in taking Baahubali to the next level. Now, the master craftsman has decided to release yet another film. This time, he has set his eyes on Rana’s war film Ghazi.
The news is that Karan’s Dharma productions will distribute the Hindi version of Ghazi all over the country. Ghazi is a multilingual war drama bankrolled by PVP cinema under the direction of Sankalp Reddy.
Rana plays a naval officer in this film which will be high on VFX and graphic work.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
Articles that might interest you