Star filmmaker, Karan Johar was instrumental in taking Baahubali to the next level. Now, the master craftsman has decided to release yet another film. This time, he has set his eyes on Rana’s war film Ghazi.
The news is that Karan’s Dharma productions will distribute the Hindi version of Ghazi all over the country. Ghazi is a multilingual war drama bankrolled by PVP cinema under the direction of Sankalp Reddy.
Rana plays a naval officer in this film which will be high on VFX and graphic work.
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses