Baahubali, the much awaited epic fantasy has recently completed its shoot and it is gearing up to hit the screens this Summer. The buzz for the movie is getting bigger every day among movie lovers and film circles. It is also expected that this movie will surely raise the standards of Telugu cinema. This movie will release in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and few other Indian and foreign languages.
Bollywood film-maker Karan Johar has bagged the Hindi rights of this extravagant project. If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, he is planning innovative and lavish promotional activities to promote the movie. As our regional language flicks do not have much market over there, it seems that he is planning to mint money with good promotional activities.
The ensemble cast for this much hyped film include Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannah. Directed by ace film-maker S.S.Rajamouli, the story of the movie is believed to revolve around an ancient kingdom. Arka Mediaworks banner is the production house which is funding this expensive project.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch