The character Jejamma, from the blockbuster film ‘Arundhati’, is one of the most recognized heroine oriented characters of the Telugu Film Industry. The character was played by Anushka, who delivered a career best performance in that movie and won all round applause. Now Kareena Kapoor is all set to step into Anushka’s shoes to play the role of Jejamma in Hindi. Kareena’s name has been doing the rounds since many months but Aishwarya Rai and Katrina Kaif were also considered for the role. Bollywood circles are now buzzing with the news that Kareena’s name has been confirmed.
The rights for the Hindi remake of ‘Arundhati’ have been bagged by Gemini Film Circuit and other details about this project will be out soon. Kodi Rama Krishna directed the Telugu version while Rahul Nambiar supervised the special effects. Koti scored the music and Shyam Prasad Reddy produced the film on Mallemaala Entertainments Banner.
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch