Looks like the earnest appeal made by director Rajamouli and Satyaraj to the protestors of the film in Karnataka, the latest news is that things look positive and Baahubali will soon release on a huge scale in Karnataka.
As the city people speaking Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on a huge scale, the release of Baahubali was quite crucial as the Karnataka market always got good profits for the makers.
Now, with plans being made not to obstruct the film, the makers can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy their benefits.
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
- Allu Aravind to meet vedic scholars for Ramayana
- Rana’s next to be released in four languages
- Nara Rohit To Team Up With Mega Heroine?
Articles that might interest you