Looks like the earnest appeal made by director Rajamouli and Satyaraj to the protestors of the film in Karnataka, the latest news is that things look positive and Baahubali will soon release on a huge scale in Karnataka.
As the city people speaking Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on a huge scale, the release of Baahubali was quite crucial as the Karnataka market always got good profits for the makers.
Now, with plans being made not to obstruct the film, the makers can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy their benefits.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you