Star heroine Nayanthara’s hit Tamil social drama, Aramm, is all set for release in Telugu as Karthavyam. The film is hitting the screens on March 16. Gopi Nainar has directed the movie and Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu’s producer Sharrat Marar is releasing the Telugu version.
In Karthavyam, Nayanthara will be seen as a District Collector. In a tribute to the Collectors, the makers are arranging special screenings of Karthavyam for the District Collectors in the twin Telugu States. The screenings will be held today at Chanukya theatre, Kakinada (6:15 pm) and Siri Multiplex, Nellore (7 pm).
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans