Karthi and Hansika are in Hyderabad these days for a major schedule of their upcoming Tamil film titled Biriyani. Venkat Prabhu is directing the film and K E Gnanavel Raja is producing the film under Studio Green banner. In the past, the film was extensively shot in Chennai and several crucial scenes are going to be shot on the lead pair in Hyderabad for the next couple of weeks. The film is said to be a complete entertainer where the hero’s life changes after he goes on a search to find Biriyani one night. Premgi Amaren and Mandy Tahkar are also playing important roles. It’s the first time that Karthi and Hansika are teaming up. Karthi’s recent film Bad Boy sank at box office, but both his upcoming films – Biriyani and All in All Azhagu Raja seem to have the right combination to entertain the audience.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you