Karthi, Hansika starrer Biriyani is gearing up for its release in Telugu and Tamil later this year. Directed by Venkat Prabhu, the film is said to be a complete action entertainer and it also stars Premgi Amaren and Mandy Takhar in important roles. The entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up and it has been shot in Chennai, Hyderabad and few other parts of Tamil Nadu.
The Tamil version’s teaser was launched couple of months ago and the buzz is slowly building around the film. K E Gnanavel Raja is producing the film under Studio Green banner and Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music. The film’s story has been kept under wraps, although rumour is that the plot revolves around a series of events which occur one day when the hero goes in search of biriyani. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you