After impressing everyone in Kaashmora, Karthi is currently in the limelight for his forthcoming film Cheliyaa, which has been directed by Mani Ratnam. While the film is gearing up for release in April, the actor has already gotten busy with the shoot of his next film Theeran Athikaram Ondru in which he’s playing the role of a cop.
The film was recently shot in several locations near Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and as part of some of the scenes, the actor had to shoot in a ghost village, Kuldhara, which has been abandoned by the villagers. It’s only after going to the location that the crew of the film heard stories about how frightened were the villagers to come back there. Thankfully, they didn’t experience any eerie incidents, according to the crew.
Directed by H Vinoth, the film stars Karthi and Rakul in lead roles. Santosh Narayanan is scoring the music,
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon