Superstar Karthi is back in the reckoning with the success of his latest hit Komban. He is already shooting for Vamsi Paidipalli’s multi-starrer, and according to the latest update he is ready with his new project.
Titled Kashmora, this film will have Nayanthara as the female lead. This is the first time that both these stars have been paired opposite each other.
Talented actress Sri Divya will play the second lead in this horror comedy which has gone on floors today. Kashmora is directed by Gokul of Rowthiram and Idharkuthaanae Aasaipattai Balakumara fame and will also be dubbed in Telugu.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you