Bindu Madhavi is making all the right moves in Tamil film industry, although she has been missing from acting for quite sometime in Telugu. Recently, she acted in a Tamil film titled Kazhugu which got rave reviews. The latest news is that she has been signed up for an important role in a film titled Sattam Oru Iruttarai. When the film went on floors, Vikram Prabhu, Karthika and Piaa Bajpai were supposed to play the lead roles. In a dramatic turn of events, both Vikram Prabhu and Karthika walked out of the film. Finally, Bindu Madhavi was roped in and now she has replaced Karthika in the film. The film now stars newcomer Thaman Kumar, Piaa Bajpai, Bindu Madhavi and Reemma Sen in lead roles. Sneha Britto is directing the film and SA Chandrasekhar is producing it. Vijay Anthony is composing the music.
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next