Bindu Madhavi is making all the right moves in Tamil film industry, although she has been missing from acting for quite sometime in Telugu. Recently, she acted in a Tamil film titled Kazhugu which got rave reviews. The latest news is that she has been signed up for an important role in a film titled Sattam Oru Iruttarai. When the film went on floors, Vikram Prabhu, Karthika and Piaa Bajpai were supposed to play the lead roles. In a dramatic turn of events, both Vikram Prabhu and Karthika walked out of the film. Finally, Bindu Madhavi was roped in and now she has replaced Karthika in the film. The film now stars newcomer Thaman Kumar, Piaa Bajpai, Bindu Madhavi and Reemma Sen in lead roles. Sneha Britto is directing the film and SA Chandrasekhar is producing it. Vijay Anthony is composing the music.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser