Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing project under Dolly’s direction, Katamarayudu, will soon head to the holy South Indian city of Rameswaram. The film’s next schedule will kick-start on the 5th of October in this picturesque city.
Katamarayudu is said to be an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Veeram, which originally starred Thala Ajith. Pawan’s close associate Sharrat Marar is producing this high budget action entertainer which has a Rayalaseema background.
Shruti Haasan is playing the female lead and Anup Rubens is composing the music.
- Proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR reaches PM’s office
- All the 3 Khans yet to watch Baahubali
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
Articles that might interest you