The Godavari region in Andhra Pradesh is mad after movies and we all know that. The same has happened once again as the new release, Katamarayudu has opened to some super strong collections on the first day in this region.
The latest update is that the film has collected a total share of 3.5 and 2.6 crores in both the East and West Godavari regions respectively. Pawan’s superstardom is helping the film big time as the collections are bound to increase in the coming days.
Directed by Dolly, this film has Shruhi Haasan as the female lead. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you