The collections in the Nizam area were super strong as the film collected a total share of close to 5 crores on the first day of its release. These collections are the highest for any Pawan film to date in this area.
Trade pundits are gathering the first day numbers and reports predict that the film will earn some good money. With today being a Sunday and summer season kicking off slowly, the collections are bound to grow even more in the future.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh