Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s summer film, Katamarayudu, was a faithful remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. As per the latest reports, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. Tentatively titled Land of Lungi, this film will feature leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
Akshay has reportedly given his nod to this remake recently. Director duo Sajid-Farhad, who had directed Akshay’s 2014 film, Entertainment, will be helming this remake. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala will produce the movie.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!