Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s summer film, Katamarayudu, was a faithful remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. As per the latest reports, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. Tentatively titled Land of Lungi, this film will feature leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
Akshay has reportedly given his nod to this remake recently. Director duo Sajid-Farhad, who had directed Akshay’s 2014 film, Entertainment, will be helming this remake. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala will produce the movie.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you