Continuing with the first day collections of Katamarayudu, we now bring you the figures from ceded and Vizag. The latest update reveals that the Pawan Kalyan starrer has collected a total share of 2.95 and 3.1 crores in both ceded and Vizag regions respectively on the first day.
The single screens are running with packed houses whereas the multiplexes have been gaining collections with each passing show. Pawan Kalyan’s strong screen presence and simple family drama are the main reasons for this openings.
We need to see how this film performs from Monday onwards. Anup composes the music for this film which is produced by Sharadh Marar.
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
Articles that might interest you