The latest film of Pawan Kalyan, Katamarayudu is going great guns on the second day of its release. The occupancy has been pretty strong in both the multiplexes and single screens across the two Telugu states.
The news now is that the film has collected a total share of 1.52 and 2.97 crores in the Krishna and Guntur regions respectively on the first day. Pawan’s native look and village backdrop are attracting the audience from these areas big time.
Directed by Dolly, this film has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting