The latest film of Pawan Kalyan, Katamarayudu is going great guns on the second day of its release. The occupancy has been pretty strong in both the multiplexes and single screens across the two Telugu states.
The news now is that the film has collected a total share of 1.52 and 2.97 crores in the Krishna and Guntur regions respectively on the first day. Pawan’s native look and village backdrop are attracting the audience from these areas big time.
Directed by Dolly, this film has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI