Now that the shooting of Katamarayudu is nearing its end, the makers have simultaneously started the post-production formalities. The latest we hear is that the dubbing formalities have kick started already.
Few artists from the film have already wrapped up their parts. The makers are planning to release this film in the first week of April as a summer special. As of now, the shoot will commence in the third week of February once Pawan returns from his overseas trip.
Jolly directs this film which has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead. Anup Rubens composes the music and Sharath Marar is the producer.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you