Now that the shooting of Katamarayudu is nearing its end, the makers have simultaneously started the post-production formalities. The latest we hear is that the dubbing formalities have kick started already.
Few artists from the film have already wrapped up their parts. The makers are planning to release this film in the first week of April as a summer special. As of now, the shoot will commence in the third week of February once Pawan returns from his overseas trip.
Jolly directs this film which has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead. Anup Rubens composes the music and Sharath Marar is the producer.
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
Articles that might interest you