Katamarayudu has been in the news from the day one of its inception. As the film is nearing its completion, the pre-release business of the film is also going great guns. Now the latest news is that the overseas rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 11 crores.
This amount is quite high for a Pawan film and only reveals the expectations that the film has created all over. Pawan will be seen in a central role in this film which is directed by Dolly.
Katamaruyudu is the remake of a Tamil film and Shruthi Haasan plays the female lead. Anup Rubens scores the music of this film which has already created a sensation with its trailers.
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
Articles that might interest you