With Tapsee dropping out of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s movie, the hunt has been on for a suitable replacement. We are now being told that Katherine has been roped in for the slot and she will be the second heroine in the project, next to Amala Paul. Katherine is currently working for Krishna Vamsi’s ‘Paisa’ opposite Nani. She is also going to be seen in Neelakanta’s ‘Chammak Challo’.
‘Iddarammayilatho’ will commence regular shooting from Dec 1st in New Zealand as well as Australia. Puri Jagan is the director of this film and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. The movie is going to be a love story. Kota Srinivasa Rao plays the role of a politician while Shawar Ali is the main villain.
Music for the movie is going to be scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Elated Thaman thanks his team
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Chiru’s son-in-law gearing up for acting debut?
- Spyder gets a decent release in Mumbai
- Balakrishnudu’s teaser for Dussehra
Articles that might interest you