It is well known that Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, Kathilantodu, has been progressing at a brisk pace ever since it was launched recently. The makers have canned the prison break scene at the Chanchalguda Central Jail in Hyderabad in the opening schedule. We even reported that Chiranjeevi was spotted wearing a prison uniform sporting the number 150.
According to the latest updates, the film is progressing at a brisk pace at Ramoji Film City. Apparently, a jail set has been erected, and a few crucial scenes are currently being canned. VV Vinayak is directing Kathilantodu and Ram Charan is producing the film under his Konidela Productions banner.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick