A representative of Lyca Productions, the production house that bankrolled Kaththi, has filed a defamation case against T.Velmurugan, President of the Tamizhaga Vazhvurimai Katchi party.
Lyca Productions alleged that T.Velmurugan had participated in a live television debate on 25th March, 2017, in a reputed news channel and made baseless allegations on Subhaskaran, Chairperson of Lyca Company, of having a nexus with the former Sri Lankan President Rajapakse.
T.Velmurugan also reportedly alleged that and that Lyca groups have built houses out of the ill gotten funds and donated them to the Tamil people.
Lyca Productions demanded a written apology within 24 hours and an additional Rs.10 crores towards damage and had also warned T.Velmurugan of initiating civil and criminal proceedings.
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script