123telugu had already reported that producer Tagore Madhu has bought the dubbing rights of the Tamil film Kaththi. Latest update is that the film has been trimmed by at least 20 minutes. Now the shortened version is 2 hours 26 minutes long, and will be released on the 21st of Nov.
The Tamil version has Vijay and Samantha as the main leads and is doing good business at the box office. Although it got involved in few controversies during its release, this film has done well to impress the audience. Let’s hope that it does the same wonders in Telugu as well.
- Amyra Dastur bags an interesting Bollywood flick
- Sridevi to be honored in New York
- Baahubali 2 to release in China soon
- Rakul Preet launches her own app
- Noted actress roped in for U Turn’s remake