Gunasekhar’s much awaited historic 3D epic, Rudhramadevi, has been released last night to a decent response from film lovers. The film’s visual effects, Anushka’s powerful portrayal of the Kakatiya warrior queen and Allu Arjun’s enigmatic performance as Gonaganna Reddy are said to be the main highlights of the film.
We already reported that the Telangana CM KCR passed a GO exempting Rudhramadevi from paying entertainment tax. In a press meet to thank the CM for his kind gesture, Gunasekhar revealed that KCR promised him to watch the film on Sunday along with his family. The director also said that KCR has immense knowledge about the Kakatiya empire.
Made with a gigantic budget of 80 plus crores, Rudhramadevi features Anushka, Rana, Allu Arjun, Prakash Raj, Nitya Menen etc in prominent roles.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film