The chief minister of Telangana, KCR, said that he is committed towards the development of the Telugu film industry. Speaking at the audio launch function of Jayasudha’s son Shreayan’s debut film, Basthi, KCR said that he will soon meet senior industry stalwarts like Dasari and Raghavendra Rao to discuss about the developmental activities to be carried out.
KCR also announced several sops to the artistes and technicians from the Telangana region who failed to make it big in the industry and announced that they will be given house plots for just one rupee in the proposed Film Nagar 2. The chief minister also stated that his government will support the establishment of new film studios and that he is also mulling over setting up of a film institute.
The CM further remembered his meeting with Amitabh Bachchan, who urged him to develop the film industry in Hyderabad.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon