Earlier today, MM Keeravani, whose music and background score are the heart and soul for this period drama, has completed the sound mixing for the entire part of the movie.
Sources also reveal that SS Rajamouli closely monitored the proceedings and is very happy with the final output of the sound mixing. This movie is gearing for a grand release worldwide on the 10th of this month.
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film