Earlier today, MM Keeravani, whose music and background score are the heart and soul for this period drama, has completed the sound mixing for the entire part of the movie.
Sources also reveal that SS Rajamouli closely monitored the proceedings and is very happy with the final output of the sound mixing. This movie is gearing for a grand release worldwide on the 10th of this month.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you