Earlier today, MM Keeravani, whose music and background score are the heart and soul for this period drama, has completed the sound mixing for the entire part of the movie.
Sources also reveal that SS Rajamouli closely monitored the proceedings and is very happy with the final output of the sound mixing. This movie is gearing for a grand release worldwide on the 10th of this month.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release