Earlier today, MM Keeravani, whose music and background score are the heart and soul for this period drama, has completed the sound mixing for the entire part of the movie.
Sources also reveal that SS Rajamouli closely monitored the proceedings and is very happy with the final output of the sound mixing. This movie is gearing for a grand release worldwide on the 10th of this month.
- Balakrishnudu’s teaser for Dussehra
- JLK’s day 2 Nizam collections
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Allu Arjun’s next moves to Ooty
- Rajamouli is a creator: Chandrababu
Articles that might interest you