Reports from Tamil film circles reveal that Keerthi has been roped in to play the female lead in Super star Vijay’s 60th film which will be directed by Bharathan.
Several top actresses were considered for this role, but Vijay chose Keerthi after watching her performance in Rajini Murugan which has turned out to be a surprise hit of 2016.
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses