Tamil star hero Suriya’s forthcoming racy thriller, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, is all set to hit the screens on January 12th. Happening beauty Keerthy Suresh will be seen as the female lead in the film.
In a recent media interaction as part of the film’s promotions, Keerthy revealed that she will be seen as a traditional Brahmin girl who doesn’t have a specific name. She also added that director Vignesh Shivan has designed her character in such a way that it will offer humor and some surprise elements for the audience.
TSK is titled Gang in Telugu and it will have a simultaneous release. UV Creations banner is going to release the Telugu version in association with Studio Green. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music.
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh