Keerty Suresh, became a star heroine after the success of her Telugu film Nenu Shailaja. Post the film’s success, she gave yet another hit in the form of her Tamil film Rajni Murugan. This film made Keerthy an star over night sensation in Tamil.
She is currently shooting for super star Vijay’s 60th film and from the past few days, there were reports that she has also signed Shimbu’s next Tamil film. Latest update reveals that Keerthy has denied being a part of the film and said that all the news reports that are coming in are just baseless.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections