Keerty Suresh, became a star heroine after the success of her Telugu film Nenu Shailaja. Post the film’s success, she gave yet another hit in the form of her Tamil film Rajni Murugan. This film made Keerthy an star over night sensation in Tamil.
She is currently shooting for super star Vijay’s 60th film and from the past few days, there were reports that she has also signed Shimbu’s next Tamil film. Latest update reveals that Keerthy has denied being a part of the film and said that all the news reports that are coming in are just baseless.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you