Just a few days back we revealed that talented actress Keerthy Suresh rejected a film opposite the controversial Tamil hero Shimbu. Well, she is in news once again now as she has been approached to play the lead role in super star’s next film.
Latest update from the Tamil circles reveal that Keerthy has been approached to play the female lead in Suriya’s upcoming film in the direction of Muttiah.
If she is finalised, then it will be a double whammy for her as she already bagged Vijay’s 60th film which is currently on floors. Post the success of Nenu Shailaja, Keethy has been bagging some top offers in her kitty.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you