Just a few days back we revealed that talented actress Keerthy Suresh rejected a film opposite the controversial Tamil hero Shimbu. Well, she is in news once again now as she has been approached to play the lead role in super star’s next film.
Latest update from the Tamil circles reveal that Keerthy has been approached to play the female lead in Suriya’s upcoming film in the direction of Muttiah.
If she is finalised, then it will be a double whammy for her as she already bagged Vijay’s 60th film which is currently on floors. Post the success of Nenu Shailaja, Keethy has been bagging some top offers in her kitty.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017