Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh made a highly successful debut with Ram’s Nenu Sailaja. The film got Keerthy a decent fan following and she was also considered for some high-profile Telugu projects. However, she has decided to concentrate on her Tamil assignments and signed a handful of big budget films.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Keerthy is all set for her second Telugu film. Apparently, the actress has been in talks for Nani’s next film under Trinadh Rao Nakkina’s direction. An official confirmation is awaited regarding Keerthy’s participation in this film, which will go on floors in August.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you