Dusky beauty Amala Paul and Tamil director Vijay are going to get married and that is a news that we have carried some days ago. The two of them have been seeing each other for a while now and they recently made a public statement, confirming their relationship.
The wedding will take place in Chennai in a grand way, but the engagement ceremony will take place in Kerala, if the latest reports are to be trusted. The events will take place after Amala completes all of her current assignments.
We have heard that the parents of both bride and bridegroom are delighted with the news, so this will be one happy family affair
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind