Dusky beauty Amala Paul and Tamil director Vijay are going to get married and that is a news that we have carried some days ago. The two of them have been seeing each other for a while now and they recently made a public statement, confirming their relationship.
The wedding will take place in Chennai in a grand way, but the engagement ceremony will take place in Kerala, if the latest reports are to be trusted. The events will take place after Amala completes all of her current assignments.
We have heard that the parents of both bride and bridegroom are delighted with the news, so this will be one happy family affair
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
Articles that might interest you