Sudheer Varma is currently busy wrapping up the post-production formalities of his upcoming revenge drama, Keshava. The film is slated to hit the screens on May 19.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Sudheer Varma is planning his next with hat-trick hero Sharwanand, who’s awaiting the release of Radha, which is slated to open in cinemas on May 12.
The reports further reveal that senior producer S Radhakrishna will bankroll this movie on his Haarika & Hassine Creations banner. Let’s wait until an official confirmation is made.
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans