Comedy King Allari Naresh will be seen as a bumbling youngster in the upcoming film ‘Kevvu Keka’. The movie is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City in the hospital set and all the key members of the film are taking part in the shoot. Boppanna Chandra Sekhar is the producer of this film and Devi Prasad is the director. Naresh plays the role of a young man who can never do anything without causing huge collateral damage.
Sharmila Mandre will be appearing in the lead role opposite Naresh. The producer says that there will be plenty of comedy to keep the audience entertained for two and a half hours. The movie will feature other star comedians like Dharmavarapu, M.S. Narayana and Ali. The previous combination of this director and Allari Naresh yielded ‘Blade Babji’.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI