The audio launch of Allari Naresh, Sharmiela Mandre starrer Kevvu Keka has been postponed. Initially, the makers were planning to launch the audio on June 2; however, the makers have decided to postpone the event to a later point of time this month. Devi Prasad has directed the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar has produced it. Allari Naresh and Devi Prasad had earlier worked together on Blade Babji and this film is expected to be another hilarious entertainer. Talking about the film, the producer said, “The post-production is going on full swing. The audio will be launched soon through Aditya Music and we are planning to release the film in June itself.” Bheems and Chinni Charan have scored the music.
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight