Allari Naresh is teaming up with director Devi Prasad for the second time for an upcoming comedy film titled Kevvu Keka. The duo had earlier worked together for Blade Babji. Sharmila Mandre is making her debut in Telugu with this film. Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing Kevvu Keka and in the past, the film was extensively shot in Bangkok, Pollachi and Hyderabad. The final schedule of the film began recently in Hyderabad and it’ll go on till April 16. Few scenes and a song were shot on Allari Naresh and Sharmila Mandre in Golconda Fort, Ramoji Film City and few other locations in Hyderabad. The makers are quite confident that the film is going to be a complete laugh riot like Blade Babji. Chinni Charan and Bheems have scored the music. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam