In a touching revelation, Megastar Chiranjeevi, who again visited veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao at the hospital today, revealed that Dasari is recovering quickly and that apart from the medicines, Dasari’s moral strength has made him fight back.
Chiru went on to reveal that even though Dasari couldn’t talk, he scribbled on a paper asking Chiru about Khaidi No.150’s collections. And when Chiru told him that the movie has collected 150 crores, Dasari wished that Khaidi No.150 will collect more than 250 crores.
Chiru described Dasari as a fighter and said that the veteran director will be discharged within a week
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej