In a touching revelation, Megastar Chiranjeevi, who again visited veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao at the hospital today, revealed that Dasari is recovering quickly and that apart from the medicines, Dasari’s moral strength has made him fight back.
Chiru went on to reveal that even though Dasari couldn’t talk, he scribbled on a paper asking Chiru about Khaidi No.150’s collections. And when Chiru told him that the movie has collected 150 crores, Dasari wished that Khaidi No.150 will collect more than 250 crores.
Chiru described Dasari as a fighter and said that the veteran director will be discharged within a week
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you