As the release date is fast approaching, the hype surrounding Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film, Khaidi No.150, is intensifying with each passing day. Fans can’t wait any longer to see their demigod setting the screens ablaze.
Thanks to this overwhelming craze, Khaidi No.150 has been sold for huge prices in all the areas in the twin Telugu states and in overseas. In East Godavari area, where Chiru’s craze is still unparalleled, noted distribution house Anusree Films has acquired the movie’s theatrical rights by shelling out Rs.5.60 crores.
This VV Vinayak directorial is produced by Ram Charan on Konidela Productions banner. Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady and DSP is the music composer.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights