Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 is going great guns with its pre-release business. The film is being sold out for some solid prices and the latest news is that the Nizam rights of the film are sold out for a whopping 16 crores.
Considering the craze, this is a huge amount for the film which is being released in a massive number of screens this Sankranthi. Theatres have been blocked and fans are doing their bit by organizing some special shows throughout.
Directed by V V Vinayak, this film has already touched the 100 crore pre-release business which is quite huge these days.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink