Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 is going great guns with its pre-release business. The film is being sold out for some solid prices and the latest news is that the Nizam rights of the film are sold out for a whopping 16 crores.
Considering the craze, this is a huge amount for the film which is being released in a massive number of screens this Sankranthi. Theatres have been blocked and fans are doing their bit by organizing some special shows throughout.
Directed by V V Vinayak, this film has already touched the 100 crore pre-release business which is quite huge these days.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you