Isha Koppikar, the Konkan beauty who set the screens ablaze with her sizzling act in the super hit Khallas song in RGV’s company more than a decade ago, is all set to make her Tollywood comeback very soon.
Isha Koppikar will be playing a crucial role in Nikhil’s next film under Sudheer Varma’s direction. Apparently, Isha will be seen in a powerful cop’s role in this revenge drama. Isha will be seen performing the Korean martial art form Hapkido in this film.
Isha was last seen in a Telugu film in Venkatesh’s Prematho Ra in 2001, followed by Company in 2002.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser