Director Sundar C took the mantle of directing south India’s biggest film titled Sangamithra. The film was even launched at the prestigious Cannes film festival in France but problems surfaced later as the film’s main lead, Shruthi Haasan left the film even before it went on floors.
Shruthi’s replacement was not confirmed and not much was known about this project leading to speculations saying that the film has been stalled. But Khusboo, wife of director Sundar C today tweeted and revealed that the film is busy with its pre-production and will soon go on floors once the set work is wrapped up.
Arya and Jayam Ravi play the lead roles in this film which has music by A R Rahman.
— khushbusundar (@khushsundar) October 4, 2017
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Noted comedian commits suicide
- Aditi Rao in talks for star hero’s next?
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017