Kiara Advani, who’s making her debut with Bharat Ane Nenu, says she will always have tremendous respect and admiration for her co-star Mahesh Babu. The actress took the Superstar by surprise with her candid comments during the audio launch.
Speaking at the event, Kiara said, “Hyderabad feels like my second home now and I will be always remember the love and warmth that I got from this film’s team. I remember on the first day of the shoot, Mahesh Babu told me to not address him as ‘sir’, but he will be always be Mahesh Sir for me because I have so much respect for him. Koratala Siva is the coolest person on the set and he was a huge pillar of support for me.”
The actress addressed Mahesh Babu directly, much to the actor’s delight, and said, “I know that Mahesh sir doesn’t repeat his heroines, but I really hope I get to work with him again.”
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies