Ravi Teja’s much awaited flick, Kick 2 is all set to hit the screens tomorrow. The hype and hysteria surrounding the film is huge as fans are eagerly awaiting this action entertainer. Business wise too, this film has tremendous scope and has already completed most of its pre-release transactions.
According to the latest reports, all the satellite, area wise distribution rights and overseas rights have already collected a whopping 30 crores. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film is Ravi Teja’s most expensive film and is coming out after the super success of his previous film Power.
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
Articles that might interest you