Ritika Singh, former kickboxer turned actress, is the latest talk of the town in the industry. The actress’ stunning performance, as a female boxer, in Sudha Kongara’s Guru earned rave reviews from everyone.
The actress had played the same role in the Hindi and Tamil versions of the film and it’s obvious that she was really well versed with the nuances of her role by the time she began shooting for Guru. Despite all this, the actress is said to have worked really hard on getting her Telugu lines while shooting the film.
After Guru, Ritika will soon be seen in Shivalinga, where she’s paired opposite Raghava Lawrence. It remains to be seen if the actress will continue to get good roles in Telugu in near future.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you