The bilingual which has Shivraj Kumar in the lead role, launched its audio recently. The buzz for the film is unprecedented and the craze has only coupled with each passing day in Karnataka.
Already, RGV unveiled the film’s trailer which created a lot of interest. Shivrajkumar plays the role of a cop who killed Veerappan while Delhi-based theatre artist Sandeep Bharadwaj plays Veerappan.
Killing Veerappan also stars Kannada actresses Yagna Shetty and Parul Yadav and it will release
in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy To Release Soon
- High court votes in favour of Charmi
- Fidaa has a fabulous Monday
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
Articles that might interest you