The bilingual which has Shivraj Kumar in the lead role, launched its audio recently. The buzz for the film is unprecedented and the craze has only coupled with each passing day in Karnataka.
Already, RGV unveiled the film’s trailer which created a lot of interest. Shivrajkumar plays the role of a cop who killed Veerappan while Delhi-based theatre artist Sandeep Bharadwaj plays Veerappan.
Killing Veerappan also stars Kannada actresses Yagna Shetty and Parul Yadav and it will release
in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film
- Prabhas Bowls Over His Saaho Co-Star