It is well known that Ram Gopal Varma is currently busy shooting for a biopic which is based on the killing of the notorious sandalwood smuggler Veerappan. Delhi based theater artist, Sandeep Bhardwaj, is playing the role of Veerappan and the first look posters of his character have created a good buzz.
The first schedule of the film kick started in Bangalore last month and the unit canned some important scenes in this schedule. From today, the second schedule started rolling out in Vizag and the principal cast is taking part in the shoot.
Kannada superstar Shivaraj Kumar is playing a crucial role and popular Kannada heroines Parul Yadav and Yagna Shetty are playing the female leads in the film.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next